
We found out two days ago that we got a house on base in Colorado Springs! We are thrilled about this, as the houses are BRAND NEW and gorgeous. Also, as luck would have it we happened to get a four bedroom! I quickly gave our friend Jennifer Gill a call as she was visiting family in Colorado to let her know the news. She was thrilled, and a little while later called me back to let me know that she was AT OUR NEW HOUSE! This made me think of how wonderful our friends are and how lucky we are to have them. Jen sent me a picture of the new house and gave me lots and lots of details. I was so thrilled that she was able to do that for us, and it made me all that more excited to move! This is a real first, because usually I dread moving...but this time seems like it just might be different. Anyhow, here is the outside of the house. I will have more pictures soon, as we will probably be moving in sometime in the middle of September.


No comments:
Post a Comment