Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

No naps!

I realize that I cannot and possibly will not ever be able to catch up on this blog. Just when I think I have Archer scheduled during the day, he decides that he wants a different schedule! Luckily, his night time routine has not changed, so at least I can count on that! Here lately he has decided that he no longer wants to take naps during the day. When he does nap, it is for about 25 minutes...this is just enough time for me to accomplish NOTHING. Today was a perfect example. I put the little dude down for a nap and attempted a shower. Wouldn't you know it, as soon as I got my hair all nice and soapy...he started to scream bloody murder. I had to finish up my shower in world record time. It was rough stuff. Oh well. It is hard to believe that in two days Archer will be three months old! Time is flying by, but he seems to be doing more and more each and every day. Today I SWORE he repeated "uh-oh" back to me five or six times. I know it is probably just my imagination but it sure sounded like it! Watch for the three month picture coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment