Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

3 Months Along


We had our second doctors visit today and it was AMAZING. We got to hear the heartbeat today. The nurse said it was at 164 and she predicted a girl. I don't have a clue what the baby is, but everyone who has taken a guess has said boy. I am starting to have a gut feeling, but I am not sure yet what I really think the baby is. All I know is when we left the doctors appointment today we were amazed at the heartbeat. We were a little let down by the experience at the office however, because the nurse found the heartbeat and the doctor seemed as though drying paint would have been more interesting then our appointment. Nick and I discussed this at great length and will probably be looking to other doctors in the area. On of Nicks classmates has a wife who is also pregnant, as well as another students wife who is a labor and delivery nurse. I will be seeing them soon and will be enlisting their help / advice on my doctor and what I should do. We do have another appointment set for October 13, and at that time we will have a lot of blood tests and hear the heartbeat again. We also received our first card from the Gayle Family congratulating us on the pregnancy. It was wonderful to get this card and the Gayle family is just too sweet to think of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment