Our first doctors appointment was very exciting and seemed to take forever. That could be because I had to pee so bad. The doctor was very nice and answered all of the questions that we had to ask. He also said that everything felt just fine and I have a "good sized pelvis" which I am guessing is a good thing. I also had lots of blood taken for various tests. After the doctors appointment we made lots of calls to tell more family and some very special people. I called Lori Leigh Alderman first to let her know and Nick called Aaron Jongko. This was supposed to be done on a huge three way call including Katie Button, but Nick messed that up. Oh well. Everyone seemed very happy and by far the best phone call was with Tyler Parker. He was so excited for us and asked to speak with both of us. Everyone sent their best wishes and it was wonderful to hear from everyone that is so far away. Since our last post I have been having odd cravings. Most of them are sour cravings and for some unknown reason I really want coffee. I don't even care for coffee that much. I currently cannot stand the sight of any type of chicken, which is weird because a week ago, all I really wanted was some KFC. I am also sleeping like it is my job. I get at least one nap a day but it winds up being more like two. Our next doctors appointment is September 15 and we will hear the heartbeat for the first time!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
First Doctors Appointment
Our first doctors appointment was very exciting and seemed to take forever. That could be because I had to pee so bad. The doctor was very nice and answered all of the questions that we had to ask. He also said that everything felt just fine and I have a "good sized pelvis" which I am guessing is a good thing. I also had lots of blood taken for various tests. After the doctors appointment we made lots of calls to tell more family and some very special people. I called Lori Leigh Alderman first to let her know and Nick called Aaron Jongko. This was supposed to be done on a huge three way call including Katie Button, but Nick messed that up. Oh well. Everyone seemed very happy and by far the best phone call was with Tyler Parker. He was so excited for us and asked to speak with both of us. Everyone sent their best wishes and it was wonderful to hear from everyone that is so far away. Since our last post I have been having odd cravings. Most of them are sour cravings and for some unknown reason I really want coffee. I don't even care for coffee that much. I currently cannot stand the sight of any type of chicken, which is weird because a week ago, all I really wanted was some KFC. I am also sleeping like it is my job. I get at least one nap a day but it winds up being more like two. Our next doctors appointment is September 15 and we will hear the heartbeat for the first time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment