Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Crying over mushrooms

Today was kind of a sad / silly day with a story that I felt I had to share. I have been eating a lot of salads lately...mostly because of the dressing (a raspberry vinaigrette that I cannot get enough of for some reason) and today for the first time, I cried over what Nick would say is nothing. I went to make both of us a delicious salad for lunch. On these salads, I usually put fresh mushrooms. As I went to get them out of the fridge, I pulled my hand back quickly as I suddenly felt very nauseous over the mushrooms. I shut the door and told Nick what had happened, but that I would be more then happy to cut the mushrooms for him if he really wanted them. He was understanding and said not to worry about it. As I continued to make the rest of the salad I suddenly became very sad and started to cry. When Nick asked what on earth I was crying about I told him, "I don't want to not like mushrooms. I love mushrooms and I am sad that they made me sick." Silly I know, and I hope my taste for mushrooms comes back, because that upset me so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment