Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sarah's Graduation, Christmas Trip

Things have been SO crazy recently.  I feel as though the past month has just flown by.  It all started with us deciding to move yet again.  It is not a decision that we came to lightly.  The house that we were in was quite literally falling apart.  This wouldn't be a problem if our landlord was willing to work with us on repairs.  He has proven to be quite uneasy to get a hold of and with a deployment knocking at our door...I don't think I can handle four months of major house issues without Nick around.  Luckily, we were easily able to find a new house just a little more than a mile down the road and I love it!  But, with moving comes a lot of work, so I have not been able to do much of anything else but pack boxes.  Anyhow, two days after we moved into our new home, we headed off to Louisville, Kentucky to begin our Christmas Trip.  We went to Kentucky first to spend time with Nick's parents and Grandparents.  Archer was spoiled for three days with plenty of toys and lots of love.  On Wednesday, December 19th, Nick, Archer, and I piled into Pop-Pop's truck with GeeMa and headed down to Georgia.  Not only were we going to celebrate Christmas with my side of the family, we were also going to watch Sarah graduate from college!  We were all so excited about this momentous accomplishment for Sarah!  
We stayed until Christmas Eve (we were supposed to leave the day before that, but that is a whole other story!).  We boarded a plane EARLY Christmas Eve and made it back to the Springs mid afternoon.  While it was a very busy trip, we still had a wonderful time with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment