Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas...Part 1?

I bet you are wondering why I titled this post "Christmas...Part 1?" Well, the reason is I don't know if I will get to a part two or not!! We have been SOOOOO busy since about December 10 that I have hardly had time to think. To sum it up, we did have a wonderful Holiday season. It was filled with lots of events, friends, family and of course gifts. To start off all of my holiday posts, here is our Christmas card for this year:
Apparently, this Christmas card got many rave reviews, as I received lots of calls, emails and Facebook messages about it. I have to be perfectly honest when I say it. was. exhausting. To get the two dogs and Archer to cooperate almost made me one crazy lady. It took a lot of treats for both the dogs and Archer to lay down and act like they wanted their picture taken. It was quickly followed up by a tantrum, a crying meltdown complete with snot coming out of the nose and then a bath to calm Archer's nerves. I believe that we are hitting the terrible twos a tad early in the Disney house. On top of that, I am pretty sure that the little dude is working on some more molars. Even after all of that, I do have to say I was happy with the final product though. Anyhow, here's to the beginning of my holiday posts. Hopefully I can get all of the ones I plan to do, done!

No comments:

Post a Comment