Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

TEETH!

Well...after many sleepless nights and lots of ibuprofen (both for Archer and myself) Archer now has two pearly whites! We first noticed two little nubs on October 25...and slowly but surly they have been making there way up through and are now starting to look like real teeth1 They took a while to break through, but you can certainly see that they are there. He is also working very hard on using them. He doesn't seem to like his food pureed any more...he would prefer chunks of things that he can mash himself. He is also very fond of Cheerios and sweet potato puffs. I have been trying to get a picture of the toofers, but that is proving very difficult! Since they are on the bottom, it is really hard to get a picture that actually SHOWS the teeth. I will keep working on it though and post it as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment