skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First Night in the Crib
Last night was a VERY big night for the little dude. He spent his first night in his own room and in his comfy crib. Originally, we had decided that we were not going to buy the crib until we moved to Colorado. This is because we did not want to move the crib and get it banged up. The problem came when Archer decided for several mornings in a row that he was going to cram himself into one corner of his pack and play. This cause me to be a little worried, as he looked so very uncomfortable. SO, with many thanks to Uncle Chris...we purchased his crib. After a hard day at work, Nick came home and put the crib together. I was so pleased once it was all put together:
We put the bedding on and within about half an hour, Archer was ready to take his first nap in his crib! I feel like it was one of his better naps, seeing as it lasted the entire 45 minutes...which they seldom do! At around 8 p.m., Archer's self imposed bed time, we put him to bed. I was VERY worried. I didn't know what would happen, and was pretty sure that I would get no sleep that night. I was correct about this. When I did wind up falling asleep, I had terrible dreams of someone coming in to his room and taking him with out us waking up at all. Each tiny noise he made on the monitor made me want to go and check on him. It was rough. Archer however, had a great night. He woke up twice, which he usually only wakes up once...but I feel like two times was not so bad. Let's hope he keeps it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment