Disney Family Blog

Watch our little man grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

One Month Old!


It is hard to believe but Archer is one month old today! It certainly does not seem like it has been one whole month to me. I figure that is because I was kind of a zombie for the first two weeks of his life, so that is why it feels like it went by so fast. So what is he doing so far in month one? Well, he sleeps...eats...and poops a lot. He is starting to be able to see/ follow objects a little better. He also recognizes mommy and daddy's voice and responds by turning his head. He has got a pretty good schedule going and sleeps about four hours at a time at night, which mommy is VERY thankful for. Weight wise? Well, he is gaining weight by leaps and bounds. He is ten pounds last time we checked, four days ago...and I am sure he is quickly making his way past that. So far so good, but we still have a lot to learn!


No comments:

Post a Comment